Informal meeting with GM(SR) and PGM(Adm):- NFTE representatives Coms. Islam, Rajpal and Rajmouli met GM(SR) and PGM (Adm) on some issues. The replies are as below:-
(1) NC meeting:- The NC meeting scheduled for 16th April is postponed.
(2) Wage revision:- The DOT’s proposal for relaxation in wage revision guidelines for BSL staff is pending in the DPE.
(3) Welfare fund for farewell of retired personnel:- Matter will be looked into and remedial action taken.
(4) Modification in BSNL MRS:- Finance wing of Corporate office is considering the matter.
Upgradation of Senior Accountants:- NFTE delegation met GM(EF) and discussed the matter. The status is as under:-
(I) A committee is being formed to consider the pros and cons for the settlement.
(II) DOT is being addressed for the scale after upgradation.
(III) Senior Accountants have been upgraded in NEPP during last 17 years. How these will be dealt with.
The committee will consider the views of the unions.
All unions/associations issued notification for conducting “Dharna” on 12-04-2018 at all levels – All circle/District Secretaries are requested to make the programme a massive one to roll back Subsidiary Tower Company. Letter No.-UA/2017/15, dt-28-03-2018. Click Here
Consideration of Temporary Status Mazdoors (TSMs) regularized on or after 01-10-2000 and absorbed in BSNL w.e.f. 01-10-2000 and covered under Rule 37-A of CCS (Pension) Rules for granting 1st NEPP at par with DOT absorbed regular employees – reg. Letter No.-22-23/2012-TE, dt-23-03-2018. Click Here,
Organise and conduct lunch hour demonstration on 27-03-2018 to defeat the DOT/Govt policy to break and sale the BSNL:- In an emergent meeting which held on 22-03-2018 at 4 P.M. in FNTO office Atul Grove, New Delhi. The General Secretaries and other prominent leaders of union and associations discussed the development after the meeting with MOS(C) held on 24-02-2018 and viewed, that the DOT/Govt is in hurry to break and sale the BSNL in systematic way.
In view of this, the meeting decided to launch the following agitational programme to defeat the DOT/Govt move against BSNL.
(1) Massive demonstration in lunch hour on 27-03-2018 in front of Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi, and submission of memorandum to MOS (C).
(2) Lunch hour demonstration at circle /SSA levels and submission of two memorandum through concern CGMT and the Governor of state on 27-03-2018 itself to be forwarded to the MOS(C), New Delhi. All the Circle Secretaries/District Secretaries are requested to please start preparation, with coordinating with all the unions and associations to make the agitational programme a grand success.
Corporate Office issues clarification on Check-off System : Click here.