Massive Indefinite Strike – Editorial (Telecom).
All Major Central Trade Unions write to Hon’ble MoSC in support of Strike Call given by AUAB saying “Demands are not only most reasonable, but even demonstrate their commitment to BSNL”.
Seek his intervention to settle the demands: Click here.
AUAB Meeting at Ahmadabad. An excellent strike mobilization meeting arranged by AUAB in Gujarat Circle at Ahmadabad today (i.e. 26/11/2018):- A huge gathering of employees from all part of Gujarat including women employees participated in the meeting. N.J. Bhatia, Chairman Circle AUAB and Com. D.K. Bakotra, Convener AUAB welcomed and honored the Central Leaders of AUAB. The meeting was chaired & addressed by Com. N.J. Bhatia, Secretary CHQ & Circle Secretary NFTE Gujarat. Other speakers from the Circle were Com. D.K. Bakotra, CS BSNLEU, Com. J.K. Patel, CS AIBSNLEA, Com. Mathew, CS AIGETOA,, Com. P.K. Rathod, CS BMS, Com. B.S. Khandvelkar, CS ATM & Com. M.S. Vora, TEPU have addressed the gathering. Com. B.K. Prajapti, Dist. Secretary, Circle Office, SNEA attended the meeting on behalf of CS SNEA. All the speakers deliberated the necessity of the strike and requested to participate the strike on 3rd December, 2018. All the speakers assured that the strike will be 100% in Gujarat. From central AUAB Com. P. Abhimanyu, Convener & G.S. BSNLEU, Com. Chandeshwar Singh, Chairman AUAB, & GS NFTE, Com. Prahlad Rai, Member AUAB & GS AIBSNLEA & Com. Suresh Kumar, Member AUAB & GS BMS & Com. M.K. Dave, AGS BSNLEU attended & addressed the meeting. The leaders explained about the demands by AUAB and they declared that if the demands are not settled the indefinite strike is inevitable and it will continue till the settlement of all the five demands. All the central leaders appealed the employees of Gujarat to participate in the strike without any fear and make the strike 100% in Gujarat. More than 450 workers throughout Gujarat participated in the meeting. The meeting concluded with vote of thanks to the participants by Com. N.J. Bhatia. Much enthusiasm observed from the gathering who shouted slogans in favor of unity and indefinite strike.
- Limited Internal Competitive examination (LICE) for promotion of internal candidates…Regarding providing computer based online examination training to Group C & D. Letter No.- 79-2/2016-Rectt, dt-26-11-2018. Click Here ,
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees. Letter No.-BSNL/Admn.I/14-15/09 (Pt), dt-22-11-2018. Click Here ,
- : Why indefinite strike:- Click Here ,
Exemption from the routine exercise of transfer/rotational transfer – reg. Letter No.-28-6/2017-SCT (Part-I)/1041, dt-20-11-2018. Click Here ,
- Brief of NC meeting held on 20th November, 2018:- Click Here ,
- Foreign Trips – restrictions regarding in Gujrat Circle. Letter No.-TF-07, dt-20-11-2018. Click Here ,
- While issuing appeal to all General Secretaries to withdraw the 3rd December Strike call, BSNL questions the credentials of AUAB : Click here.
- President and General Secretary met GM(Rectt) and raised the following issues : 1) Notification of TT LICE : GM (Rectt) agreed to issue orders at the earliest. (2) JTO LICE : The syllabus is of diploma standard and the questions should be same standard. She agreed to this. (3) Review of ST Candidates result of LICE JE : Committee has been formed at Corporate office to review the result.
The daughter of Com. H.R. Tiwari, President Gujarat Circle & Vice President CHQ has breathed her last today. NFTE Gujarat Circle extend a very deep condolence.