- Holding of Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) for promotion to Junior Engineer (JE) under 50% quota for RY 2017 – Change in Schedule reg. Letter No.-7-11/2018-Rectt, dt-08-02-2019. Click Here ,
- The designation of Draughtsman of Telecom has been changed into Junior Engineer (Telecom) i.e. JE (T). Necessary amendments in the R/R may be done accordingly. BSNL No.-250-9/2016-Estt, dt-04-02-2019. Click Here
- Meeting with PGM (Pers) and Dy. GM(F and P):- The President and Circle Secy of C.O. met the officers and demanded that the screening Test qualified personnel be afforded another chance to appear in JAO LICE. This be kept in view while finalizing the RR.
- BSNL HQR vide communication NO.-11-1/2019-LE, dt-01-02-2019 has clarified on various items viz EPF/GPF, weekly off, Gratuity, ESI, stagnation increment, wages etc relating to TSMs. These are frequently enquired for arranging payment through ERP. Click Here ,
- DISTRICT CONFERENCE OF BHARUCH TELECOM DISTRICT:- The conference was held on 03RD FEBRUARY, 2019 in the LABHUBEN MISTRY Hall, Bharuch under the President ship of Com. A.R.Trivedi District President. A well numbered Comrades from various parts of the district attended the meeting. Before starting the meeting two minutes mourn was observed in memory of Expired Officials. The District president welcomed the invitees and members to the meeting. Shri Y.G.Patel, District Secretary, addressed the house and given a brief about the functioning of the district union during his tenure as DS. The meeting was attended and addressed by Com. N.J. Bhatia, Secretary CHQ and Circle Secretary, Gujarat. Shri Bhatia in his speech elaborately described the prevailing situation of the 3rd pay revision, 4G spectrum, pension revision & pension contribution on actual basic etc and made aware the challenges to be faced in the coming days to achieve our demands. He also emphasised the need of strengthening the organisation from grass route level by opening branches wherever necessary to face the forthcoming membership verification effectively. Com. H.R. Tiwari A.I.vice President & President NFTE Guj.Circle attended and address the meeting. He touched the strike demands for which strike was called from 3rd December and organizational issues. The meeting unanimously elected Com. A.R.Trivedi, J.E. , Com. Y.G.Patel, O.S. and Com. P.R.Singh, TT as District President, District Secretary & Treasurer. The meeting concluded with vote of thanks by Shri A.R.Trivedi, President.
Comparison of Income Tax Liability after changes in the recent Budget [FY 2018-19 vs 2019-20] : Click here.
- AUAB Circular dated 1st February, 2019 to all General Secretaries of the unions in AUAB for mobilization of workers in support of demands and to make the three days strike commencing from 18th February successful. Letter No.-UA/2019/70, dt-01-02-2019. Click Here
- AUAB Circular dated 1st February, 2019 to all General Secretaries of the unions in AUAB for mobilization of workers in support of demands and to make the three days strike commencing from 18th February successful. Letter No.-UA/2019/70, dt-01-02-2019. (Hindi version) Click Here
- AUAB served strike notice to the Secretary DOT and CMD. Letter No.-UA/2019/69, dt-01-02-2019. Click Here
- Provisional Answer Keys in r/o JTO LICE held on 20.1.2019 : Click here.
- Negative marks in Competitive Exams is bad in law and it should be done away with immediately – Rules Madras High Court : Click here. BSNL follows negative markings system in LICEs.
- Annual report of BSNL – For the Financial Year 2017-2018 : Click here.When compared to previous F.Y, inspite of increments, IDA increase and Recruitment made in some cadres, Employee costs have decreased by Rs.878/- crores due to Retirements.
- AUAB Circular dated 1.2.2019 : Click here.
Income Tax : Zero Tax for income upto Rs.5 lakhs. Standard Deduction raised from Rs.40000 to Rs.50000. No change in Tax Rates or 80 C.
- Digital Commission Meet : During the talks held between the AUAB and the Additional Secretary, Telecom, yesterday it was informed that the Digital Commission (erstwhile Telecom Commission) meeting is to be held on 5.2.2019 wherein the revival / restructuring of BSNL and MTNL will be discussed. The allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL will also be discussed and if approved the issue of allotment of 4G spectrum will go for the approval of the Cabinet. A representative of Niti Aayog will also attend this meeting.
- AUAB writes to Secretary, DOT on delinking of Pension Revision : Click here.
- AI CPI (IW) for the month of December 2018 is 301. It was 302 for November 2018.