Wage Revision of Non Executives – so far : Click here.
- ” The competition exists till the time BSNL and MTNL are there. Hence, the existence of BSNL and MTNL is necessary.” – Sri Manoj Sinha, MoSC : Click here.
- ” Telecom may soon be a monopoly ” – Sri Anil Ambani : Click here .
- Lending facility to BSNL employees – agreement with One Mobikwik : Click here.
- Fixation of Pay under FR 22 (1)(a)(i) to officiating JTOs : Click here.
Counting of Officiating Pay : Having decided not to file a Review Petition in the Hon’ble Supreme Court, BSNL is issuing orders for counting of officiating Pay in r/o Officiating JTOs as per the Judgement delivered by CAT, Ernakulam. Orders are expected in a day or two.
3rd PRC Model Fixation : Many comrades are asking for Model Pay Fixation to check whether stagnation occurs due to 3rd PRC. For their convenience, a model fixation for scales from NE-1 to NE-12 in twelve worksheets is uploaded. This fixation is done on the End Pay of the 2nd PRC scales and assuming a fitment benefit of 15% will be extended to BSNL employees.
The worksheet covers 11 subsequent increments. Presuming that an employee will be in service till the next wage revision due in 2027 and will get one promotion under NEPP between 2017 and 2026, it can be seen that no one stagnates except in NE-12. Being much seniors, the chance of officials in NE-12 remaining in service till 2027 is almost Nil.
However, comrades are requested to workout invidual cases and intimate our CHQ in the event of any stagnation. Click here for model fixation.
- Meeting of the Joint Committee for wage revision of NE employees of BSNL : The meeting took place today under the Chairmanship of Shri H.C. Pant. Staff Side has accepted the Pay scales given by the Management on 10.9.2018. However, one week time was sought to carefully go through the Pay scales again so as to avoid any chances of stagnation. The next meeting will be held on 28.09.2018.
The Staff side will meet on 26.9.2018 to discuss the issue of Allowances.
- Change the designation of sports persons. Letter No.-32-4/2018-BSNL(Sports), dt-10-09-2018. Click Here,
- Downgrading of OTBP Sr. TOAs from the scale of Rs. 7100-10100 to 6500-9325 on option under NEPP – reg. Letter No.-TF-26/6, dt-13-09-2018. Click Here ,
- All Circle/District Secretaries please note:- The subscription of Rs. 44/-, per member/month, be distributed as follows. CHQ = 14/-, Circle = 15/-, District = 10/-, Branch = Rs. 5/-. G.S.
Corporate Office instructions on preparation and submission of agenda for Councils : Click here.
Meeting of the Joint Committee for wage revision of NE employees of BSNL : The meeting took place today under the Chairmanship of Shri H.C. Pant. Surprisingly management made an about turn and was not inclined to increase span of scales to avoid stagnation on the plea of deposit of pension contribution to DOT. The staff side resisted and made it clear not to accept the proposal in which stagnation chances occur. Fitment below 15% will also be not acceptable. After prolonged discussions the management gave a proposal of scales which will be discussed on 11-09-2018 at 15.00 hours between BSNLEU and NFTE. The next meeting with the management side will be held on 14-09-2018 at 1530 hours. Click here.
- FAQ on Retention of quarters beyond the permissible limits. F. No.-BSNL/6-1/SR/2017, dt-06-09-2018. Click Here,
- Simultaneous action of prosecution and initiation of departmental proceedings – guidance thereof – reg. Letter No.-29-3/2018-VA, dt-07-09-2018. Click Here,
- Minutes of the Staff Welfare Board meeting held on 3.8.2018. Letter No. 12-1/2017-BSNL(WL), dt-07-09-2018. Click Here,