3rd Day Relay Hunger Strike at Telecom Bhavan, Ahmedabad :- Attended in good number in the Hunger Strike programme. Com. Dipak Trivedi, C.P.. BSNLEU, Com. N. J. Bhatia, C.S. NFTE, Com. Natubhai Rajvanshi, A.G.S. SEWA, Com. Rakesh Mehta ,SNEA . All the leaders opinioned that serious struggle is needed to settle the demands. Com. K.R. Parmar, A.C.S., Com. A.S. Solanki, A.C.S., Com. M.K. Nair Legal Advisor and Com. P.K. Mistry along with other members also participated in 3rd day Hunger Fast. : strick day 3
3 day Relay Hunger strike started at Telecom Bhavan Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. :hunger strick day 1
Relay hunger strike on 24th, 25th & 26th July, 2018.
All Unions and Associations of BSNL has given a call for holding Relay Hunger Strike on 24th, 25th & 26th July 2018 at BSNL Corporate Office, Circle and SSA levels in support of the following demands.
Immediate implementation of the assurances given by the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications on
1) 3rd Pay Revision to BSNL employees.
2) Implementation of Government Rules in payment of Pension Contribution by BSNL.
3) Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL as per the proposal made by the BSNL Management.
4) Pension revision for the BSNL pensioners.
Let us make it a grand success !
Relevant DPE Guidelines to have an understanding about graded DA : Click here.
- Medical Allowance to Retired Employees: Medical Allowance without vocher reduced to 25% of the amount payable against Voucher, i.e., 25% of 23 days LPD + April IDA, subject to a minimum of Rs.12000/- per year : Click here.
- Facilities in Transfers to Physically handicapped employees:- The employees with the disabilities are exempted from transfers and allowed to continue in the same job. The preference in place of posting in transfer/promotion is also extended. These are provided in BSNL letter No.-6-1/2007-Restg, Vol.III, dt-24th November, 2014.