- PLI Joint Committee Meeting:- Meeting held under chairmanship of Shri. Ashutosh Gupta G.M.(Restg),GM (SR), Sr.GM(Estt), GM(Rectt) GM(EF) were present from Management side, NFTE was represented by G.S. and Com. K.S.Kulkarni. A detail discussion held for payment of adhoc PLI the F/Y 2015-16. In the meeting Management side supplied the data related to Staff strength, Service Connections in r/o Land line,Broad Band, FTTH, Mobile and leased line and also reported income and loss for the respective year but increase in service revenue was not given in the statement, hence it is decided to hold another meeting for which date will be fixed later with consultation with staff side.
- Meeting of Committee constituted to recommend change of designation of left out cadres:- Meeting held under chairmanship of Shri. Ashutosh Gupta G.M.(Restg),GM (SR), Sr.GM(Estt), GM(Rectt), were present from Management side, NFTE was represented by G.S. and Com. Mahvir Singh Secretary (CHQ). The designation of TOAs of all the four streams and Chargeman of Telecom factories, Draftsman of Telecom Factory/Civil/Electrical were approved by management committee for which administrative order will be issued shortly. For other left out 19 Group ‘D’ cadre and cadre covering under NE-4 to NE-6 it was agreed to discuss the issue further. The next meeting in this regard will take place on 31.05.2018.
- Revision of minimum daily wage of workmen w.e.f. 01-04-2018 based on consumer price index P/E 31-12-2017. Click Here,
- Recruitment in the Cadre of Telecom Technician (erstwhile Telecom Mechanic) against 50% outside quota – reg. Letter No.-TF-14/2(d), dt-11-05-2018. Click Here,
- Request to form bilateral committee for wage revision for non-executive staff. Letter No.-TF-9/9-c, dt-11-05-2018 to Director (HR). Click Here,
- Meeting of Joint Committee for Change of Designation of left out Non-Executive Employees in BSNL. Letter No.-2-4/2007/Restg/Vol III, dt-08-05-2018. Click Here,
- Decisions in the meeting of AUAB:- The meeting of All Unions and Associations held on 08-05-2018 under the Chairmanship of Com. C. Singh, G.S, NFTE (BSNL), has decided as under:- (1) Writ petition will be filed in Delhi High Court against the formation of Tower Company. (2) All India convention will be held at Delhi against the formation of Tower Company in the month of June, 2018.
- Upgradation of Sr. Accountants and the revival of pay scale – reg. Letter No.-TF-24/(h), dt-09-05-2018. Click Here,
Discrepancies in JE LICE Exam : President and General Secretary met GM (Rectt) and handed over a letter mentioning the discrepancies in JE LICE Question Paper : Click here.
Hold Street Corner meetings from 7th to 11th May, 2018:- Click Here,
JE LICE Results : President met GM(Rectt) and drew her attention relating to discrepancies in the answers of recently held JE LICE. She readily agreed to consider these discrepancies. The CHQ will furnish consolidated details shortly to BSNL.
Consumer Price Index for March 2018 : The CPI(IW) for March 2018 stood stagnant at 287.
- Permanency of non-executive employees:– The non-executive employees after completion of two years service are to be confirmed as per existing orders of BSNL HQR. Circle Secretaries are requested to act and ensure the employees having completed two years of service are declared permanent.
- Revenue receipt:- The BSNL has earned Rs. 6,000 crores less revenue in financial year 2017-18 in comparison to last year. The company is facing financial crunch and management contemplating to curtail the medical facilities of employees. The union has stoutly opposed and has demanded to control and check the wasteful expenditures first. All concerned are requested once again to send details of wasteful expenditures to CHQ to defeat the evil designs of BSNL HQR.
- New Telecom Policy:- The draft for New Telecom Policy is likely to be released on 1st May, 2018 to seek Public Comments and thereafter inter-ministerial consultation will commence. After these exercise it will be sent to Cabinet for approval.
- Confirmation examination:- There are TOAs(G) who have not passed the prescribed confirmation examination within the prescribed chance and not earning annual increments. In some circles this examination is not being held. BSNL HQR has sought details from the circles. Circle Secretaries are requested to contact appropriate concerned authorities in circle offices and exert so that the information are mailed to corporate office at the earliest.
- Confirmation examination:- The Circles have still not submitted details of such employees in TOA(G) Cadre who have not passed the confirmation examination within the prescribed chances. This was conveyed by Dy. GMT(Est) when President and Treasurer met him today.
- Inter Circle Rule-8 mutual transfer case in respect of JEs of SSA Cadre and JEs of Circle Cadre ——Clarification. Letter No.-250-6/2015-Estt-III, dt-17-04-2018. Click Here,
- Letter to Ms. Aruna Sundararajan, Chairperson TC &Secretary (Telecom), Click Here,
- Letter to Shri Manoj Sinha Ji, Honarable Minister of State for Communications (I/C), Govt. of India, Sanchar Bhawan, Click Here,