Meeting with CMD : President and General Secretary met the CMD BSNL today and apprised him about financial crunch being faced by the field units. The union leaders pointed out and insisted that the management should cut down its expenditures and it should begin from Corporate office. Corporate office is withholding GPF, Pension contributions instead of depositing the same to Govt. Bank loans recovered from salary of staff are not being deposited to the banks. The CMD after long discussions promised that the present situation will ease within 15 days.
AUAB Circular on achievements of 3.12.2018 Strike Call and where we stand with respect to 3rd PRC : Circular
Com. N.J. Bhatia Circle Secretary Gujrat Berieved. We Shocked and grieved to know the sudden death of elder daughter of com Bhatia. She took her last breath today early morning. She was of 31 years only .NFTE GUJRAT CIRCLE extends a very deep condolence and stand with Com. Bhatia & his family to share the grief.
- DISTRICT CONFERENCE OF NFTE AHMEDABAD TELECOM. DISTRICT.
6th District Conference of NFTE Ahmedabad Telecom. District, Ahmedabad was held on 15th December, 2018 in the Conference Hall of Circuit House, Shahibaugh, Ahmedabad under the President ship of Com. R.M. Patel, District President. Sizable number of members and office bearers from various parts of the district attended the meeting. Before starting the meeting two minutes mourn was observed in memory of Late Com. B.K. Brahmbhatt, Sr.Leader NFTE. The District president welcomed the invitees and participants of the meeting. Com. Nilesh A Patel, Treasurer submitted the Accounts of the District for last two years and the same was passed by the house. Shri A.S. Solanki, District Secretary, addressed the house and given a brief about the functioning of the district union during his tenure as DS. During his period the NFTE Union has considerably increased the membership and stood number one in ATD.
The meeting was attended and addressed by Com. N.J. Bhatia, Secretary CHQ and Circle Secretary, Gujarat. Shri Bhatia in his speech elaborately described the prevailing situation of the 3rd pay revision, 4G spectrum, pension revision & pension contribution on actual basic etc and made aware the challenges to be faced in the coming days to achieve our demands. He also emphasised the need of strengthening the organisation from grass route level by opening branches wherever necessary to face the forthcoming membership verification effectively. He congratulated the entire District Body and all the active members for taking the NFTE as number one Union in Ahmedabad Telecom. District. The meeting unanimously elected Com. R.M. Patel, OS (G), Com. A.S. Solanki, Rtd.TT and Com. Nilesh A Patel, AOS as District President, District Secretary & Treasurer. The meeting concluded with vote of thanks by Shri R.M. Patel, President.
- Hold Joint General Body meetings during the period from 26th to 29th December, 2018. Letter No.-UA/2018/54, dt-13-12-2018. Click Here,
- Record of discussion and decision taken in the meeting of AUAB and circulated vide No.-UA/2018/52, dt-11-12-2018. Click Here,
- Formation of Institutional Mechanism to review the implementation of assurances given in respect of the demands raised by the AUAB :In the meeting with AUAB on 3rd December 2018, Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications directed to constitute a committee comprising of senior officers of DOT/BSNL and AUAB. It has now been intimated by DOT that that file has already been moved for the formation of the “Institutional Mechanism”, as was directed by the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications. It was further informed that this meeting is going to take place soon, wherein review will be made with regards to the status of the issues.
- Meeting between the AUAB and CMD BSNL : As per the decision taken in the AUAB meeting, held yesterday morning, the leaders of the AUAB met the CMD BSNL yesterday evening and discussed the 3rd Pay Revision issue. In the backdrop of the discussions held between the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications (IC) and the AUAB, the leaders urged upon the CMD BSNL to take prompt action for resolving the 3rd Pay Revision issue. In reply to this, the CMD BSNL stated that, a meeting is going to take place soon, wherein the DoT, AUAB and BSNL Management will discuss the issue.
PIB release – Centre hikes its share in employee’s pension fund NPS : Click here.
- Corporate office letter on capitalization of amount under the head ‘Repairs & Maintenance’ of Buildings, Staff quarters & Guest Houses / Inspections Quarters – reg. F. No.-TF-27/1, dt-27-11-2018. Click Here,
- Corporate office letter on implementation of voluntary Group Term Insurance Scheme for the BSNL Executives – Calling of options regarding. Letter No.-8-1/2017-Restg(Pt), dt-05-12-2018. Click Here,
- Holding of LICE JTO (T) scheduled on 20-01-2019—Imparting pre-exam training to SC/ST/Minorities candidates. Letter No.-12-2/2018-Rectt, dt-06-12-2018. Click Here,
- Sanction of Adhoc grant amounting to Rs. 1,41,93,163 to 24 Circles. Letter No.-13-01/2018/BSNL(WL), dt-30-11-2018. Click Here,
- AUAB writes letter to Ms. Aruna Sundararajan, Secretary Telecom for implementation of the direction of the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications, with regards to putting in place on institutional mechanism for periodic interaction between the DoT and the AUAB. Letter No.-UA/2018/51, dt-06-12-2018. Click Here,
- Deferment of indefinite strike from 03-12-2018 – reg. Letter No.-UA/2018/49, dt-04-12-2018. Click Here ,
- DOT has issued record of discussions of the meeting held with the Hon’ble MOC I/C on 3rd December, 2018 with the AUAB leaders. The record of discussions has been sent vide BSNL letter No.-BSNL/7-1/SR/2018, dt-04-12-2018. Click Here ,
- Vetting of Vacancies in r/o JTO LICE for the VY 2016-17. Letter No.-82-1/2018-Rectt. and 12-2/2018, Rectt, dt-04-12-2018. Click Here ,
- Retention of waiting list of candidates for appointment on Compassionate grounds – reg. Letter No.-TF-16/5, dt-04-12-2018. Click Here ,