- Appeal by SR Cell to AUAB on agitaional programme : Click here.
- Representations/Court cases for grant of status of DOT employee absorbed in BSNL : Click here.
- Endorsement of appeal issued vide No. BSNL/7-1/SR/2018(pt), dt-28-10-2018 against Agitational Programme by All unions & Associations of BSNL. Letter No.-BSNL/7-1/SR/2018 (pt), dt-29-10-2018. Click Here ,
- Third Pay Revision of non-executive employees – delay reg. Letter No.-TF-9/8/PRC, dt-29-10-2018. Click Here ,
- Settlement of claims (Medical Indoor/Outdoor, TA/DA etc) of staff – reg. Letter No.-TF-32/6, dt-29-10-2018. Click Here
- Adhoc payment of PLI – reg. Letter No.-TF-7/1, dt-29-10-2018. Click Here ,
- AUAB have given a call for agitational programme from 29-10-2018. All Circle/District Secretaries are requested to conduct the programme successfully with co-operation of all unions/associations at all levels. (1) Press meet on 29-10-2018. (2) Day long Dharna on 30-10-2018. (3) Rallies at SSA/Circle level to submit memorandum to GMs/CGMs.
- Resolutions adopted in NEC meeting held at Haridawar from 24-10-2018 to 25-10-2018. Click Here ,
- NEC – Brief Resume of open session:- Click Here ,
- GM (SR) Shri A.M. Gupta addressed the house (NEC) on 25th October:- Click Here ,
- ALL UNIONS AND ASSOCIATIONSOF BSNL (AUAB):- Click Here ,
- Communication by Unions/Associations with DOT. Letter No.-BSNL/39-4/SR/2018, dt-15-10-2018. Click Here ,
- Second Day of National Executive Committee meeting started at 09.15 hour. Circle Secretaries have participated in the debate on the agenda issues (3rd PRC, PLI, New promotion policy etc.). Click Here ,
- Request for declaration of additional result from waiting list against vacancy for DR JAO 2017 – Regarding. Letter No.-4-20/2017-SEA BSNL, dt-22-10-2018. Click Here ,
- National Executive Committee Meeting started today at Hardawar (Radha Krishna Dham) under the Presidentship of Com. Islam Ahmad, All India President after flag hoisting ceremony. The National flag hoisted by Com. Islam Ahmad, All India President, NFTE Flag hoisted by Com. Chandeshwar Singh, General Secretary. The subject committee started with opening remarks by Com. Islam Ahmad. Com. C. Singh, G.S. have given all details on notified agenda, Com. Subburaman, G.S. TEPU inaugurated the subject committee and appreciated the role of NFTE in wage negotiations. Click Here ,
Payment of Dearness allowance (DA) to Casual Labourers [including TSMs] to draw their wages in terms of letter No.-26-9-11/2009-Pers-IV/LE, dated 01-01-2010. File No.-11-1/2017-LE, dt-22-10-2018. Click Here ,
Non-implementation of the assurances given by the Hon’ble MoS(C) – Issuing notice for agitational programme – reg. Letter No.-UA/2018/38, dt-16-10-2018. Click Here ,
Clarification on dependency of Parents of BSNL employees under BSNLMRS. Letter No.-BSNL/Admn.I/15-8/14, dt-12-10-2018. Click Here
“Active Festival Season” campaign by BSNL employees. Letter No.-27-24/2015/S&M-CM/58, dt-11-10-2018, Click Here ,