Decisions taken in the Meeting of All Unions and Associations of BSNL held yesterday : Click here.
- Kind attention of Circle Secretaries. The proposed Amendments to union constitution are given below. Kindly send your view if any within a week time positively. (i.e. upto 15-01-2018). Click Here
- Notice for All India Conference. Letter No.-TF-1/2/AIC, dt-08-01-2017. Click Here
- Increase in the exiting rate of employer’s Contribution towards Superannuation Pension Scheme in respect of directly recruited employees of BSNL from 3% to 5% of Basic Pay Plus DA per Month w.e.f.01.04.2017. Corporate office ltr.No. No: 500-51/2015-16/CA II/BSNL Dated:08.01.2018 Click Here
Demonstrations on 8.1.2018 : In protest of formation of Tower Subsidiary, Unions and Associations of BSNL have given a call for country wide demonstration on 08.01.2018. Let the Government hear our voice.
DPE issues orders for increase in IDA w.e.f.01.01.2018 : Click here.
Medical Reimbursement with Vouchers for Outdoor Treatment is now allowed on 78.2 % IDA from 1.4.2018. This will be for 23 days Pay +IDA : Click here.
This issue was taken up by NFTE in the National Council. But the eligibility is reduced from 25 days to 23 days. Hence the actual amount that can be reimbursed is getting reduced considerably. This needs to be corrected.
For example, an official who is currently drawing a 78.2% basic pay of Rs.30630/- will get a reimbursement of Rs.53283/-. Where as, on his 68.8% basic pay of Rs.29370/- he would have got Rs.55534/- on an IDA of 126.9%. If the eligibility is changed to 24 days, the amount comes to Rs.55599/-.
Balance sheet for the year 2016-17 : It is reported that BSNL Board has approved the Balance Sheet for the year 2016-17 on 21.12.2017. Total Revenue decreased from Rs.32411 crore in 2015-16 to Rs.31533 crore. Operating Profit – Rs.1682 crore. Net loss – Rs.4793 crore.
Assets are valued at 1.15 lakh crore after revaluation of the land assets in the new accounting system. Earlier, it was Rs.44000 crore.
- Instructions on Verification of authenticity of complaints received in Vigilance Cells of BSNL : Click here.
- Wage Revision of Executives working in BHEL : Orders issued for Wage Revision of Executives in BHEL with 10% fitment benefit. BHEL reported first ever loss (of Rs.896 crore) during 2015-16 : Click here.
A revival plan for BSNL is under process , Shri Manoj Sinha, MOSC said in Lok Sabha today while replying to a Question : Click here.
NFTE CHQ petitions Honourable Prime Minister of India seeking modification in the DPE guidelines for Wage Revision of Non Executives in CPSEs : Click here.