- Indian Telecom Services Performance Indicator Report for the Quarter ending September, 2018 : Click here for full report …Click here for summary.
- AUAB Leaders met Secretary, Telecom, today. Periodical meeting between AUAB, BSNL and DOT to be held tomorrow : Click here for Circular.
- Settlement of issues related to reduction in pay in the revised pay scale in respect of Non-executive employees(other than TTAs) appointed between 01.01.2007 and 07.05.2010 as compared to their pay in pre-revised pay scales – Corporate Office orders settlement of shortfall by granting Personal Pay not to be absorbed in future increments : Click here for order.This is a long pending issue which has been constantly pursued by NFTE BSNL.
- BSNL endorses DPE orders on increase in IDA w.e.f January 2019 : Click here.
- Action Taken Report submitted by BSNL during the conciliation meeting conducted by RLC following the December 2018 strike call of AUAB : Click here.
- Holding of Online LICE for Junior Engineer under 50% quota for Recruitment Year 2017 – indicative notification : Click here.
Notification issue for CWC metting at vadodra : NOTIFICATION_CWC_190118
Public Sector Enterprises Survey 2017-18 : Click here.
- AUAB writes to CMD., BSNL strongly opposing the proposal to reduce retirement age from 60 to 58 : Click here.
- IDA from 1.1.2019 : The Consumer Price Index (IW) for the month of November 2018 remained stagnant at 302 points. Consequently, the IDA increase with effect from January 2019 will be 3.2%. Total IDA from January 2019 will be 138.8%.
NFTE, BSNLEU, BSNLMS and TEPU give call for participation in the 2 days General Strike on 8th and 9th of January 2019, serve notice to CMD., BSNL : Click here.
- Corporate office letter on LICE for promotion to the grade of JE(Erstwhile TTA) under 50% quota for the recruitment year 2016 held on 28-01-2018 —-omission and commission in result. Letter No.-7-2/2018-Rectt, dt-21-12-2018. Click Here ,
- Paucity of funds in field:- President and Secy, Com. Kamraj held discussions today with the GM (Banking) about hardships of staff due to non-deposit of installments of bank loans. The employees are facing penalties for their no fault. He promised and assured it will be deposited before 31-12-2018 alongwith the GPF and Pension contributions.
- LICE for promotion to the grade of JE (Erstwhile TTA) under 50% quota for the recruitment year 2016 held on 28-01-2018 —review of failed SC & ST candidates. Letter No.-7-2/2018-Rectt, dt-20-12-2018. Click Here ,
- President and Secy (HQ), Com. Kamraj met the Sr. GM(Est) and GM(Rectt) and raised the following issues:- (1) LICE for Telecom Technician Cadre – Both the officers agreed to issue orders. (2) Review of S/T JE LICE result – The decision on committee report is expected within 3/4 days.
- Reimbursement of pay and allowances of BSNL employees working in CCAs and Term Cells. The DOT has to reimburse the amount to the BSNL and for this details are to be sent by the Circle office. The circle unions may persue the matter at their respective levels. BSNL No.-500-163/2018-19/CA-III/BSNL, dt-19-12-2018. Click Here ,