- Extension of Payment of Gratuity to Casual Labourers working in BSNL. File No.-11-3/2014-LE(i), dt-14-11-2018. Click Here
DOT tones down its letter dated 6.11.2018 : It is reported by AIBSNLEA that DOT has toned down its letter dated 6.11.2018 on Secretary, DOT’s intervention and issued another letter to BSNL yesterday, wherein it is mentioned that DoT queries are to be immediately replied by BSNL and thereafter DoT will take immediate action on 3rd PRC recommendations. Regarding Payment of Pension contribution on actual basic DoT will give a positive note to DOE and the Cabinet Note approved by Hon’ble MOSC(I/C) has been sent for Inter-Ministerial Circulation.
It may be noted that, in a similar fashion, DOT withdrew its letter dated 21.2.2018 rejecting implementation of 3rd PRC in BSNL just two days prior to the meeting AUAB had with Hon’ble MoSC on 24.2.2018.
AUAB gives call to organise indefinite strike from 03.12.2018 : The Meeting of AUAB was held today at New Delhi. Com. Chandeswar Singh, Chairman, AUAB presided the meeting and explained the situation of 3rd PRC and other demand of AUAB. Com.P.Abhimanyu, Convenor, welcomed all and presented the agenda for discussion. The meeting was attended by Com.K.Sebastin, GS, SNEA, Com.Prahlad Rai, GS, AIBSNLEA, Com. Suresh Kumar, GS, BSNLMS , Com.Pathak, AGS, AIGETOA, Com. Revti Prasad, AGS BSNL ATM, Com.Abdul Samad, AGS, TEPU, Com.A.A Khan, President, SNEA, Com.Sivakumar, President, AIBSNLEA and others.
The meeting reviewed the ongoing struggle and took serious exception to the letter dated 06.11.2018, issued by the DoT, wherein all our demands were rejected.The meeting decided to call on the employees to organise indefinite strike from 03.12.2018. The meeting also decided to boycott the execution of all government projects like NOFN, NFS and LWE from 03.12.2018.
AUAB Circular on decisions taken in the meeting held today : Click here.
We have to make preparations from now on to make the indefinite strike a total success.
It is reported by SNEA that DOT has returned BSNL’s proposal on 3rd PRC with the following queries :
- Revenue from operation is on huge decline, 20% in 2017-18 in comparison with 2016-17 and 27.8% in comparison to Q1 of FY 2018-19.
- During 2017-18, BSNL estimated 4.8% growth, but it has actually reduced by 14.8%.
- Expenditure on employees remuneration is continuously growing comparing to its revenue. It is 65.7% of revenue from operations during 2017-18. Now it has become 89% during Q1 of FY 2018-19.
- Rs.4303 Cr is the additional expenditure per annum for 3rd PRC with 15% fitment (pension contribution calculated on maximum of the pay scale) and it may cross the revenue from operations (Rs.2760 Cr is the additional expenditure if the pension contribution is on actual basic pay).
- For 4G rollout, loan has to be taken and additional revenue expected after that will be required for repayment of loan.
- The excess payment on pension contribution is shown as Rs.2000. Govt not agreed to the BSNL proposal for pension contribution on actual basic pay.
- BSNL proposes additional revenue from FTTH etc.
With the above remarks, DoT asked BSNL to work out a concrete workable proposal with a detailed analysis.
Guidelines for forwarding of applications of BSNL employees for outside Direct Employment : Click here.
AUAB call to organise Rallies at CHQ, Circle & SSA levels on 14.11.2018 demanding immediate settlement of the following issues ….
- Implementation of 3rd PRC in BSNL with 15% fitment benefit.
- Payment of Pension contribution on actual basic pay.
- Pension revision of BSNL Pensioners.
- 4G spectrum allocation to BSNL.
- Left out items of 2nd PRC.
Let us make it a successful one !
Computer based online examination training to LICE aspiring Group C and D candidates : Click here.
- Funds relating to GPF and Pension contributions released for deposit in CCAs today.
- Creation of Multi-Tasking staff in BSNL – reg. Letter No.-TF-15/83, dt-05-11-2018. Letter No. TF-15/83, dt-05-11-2018. Click Here,
- Opening of CSCs on Holidays/Sundays – reg. Letter No.-TF-19/1, dt-05-11-2018.Click Here,
- Non-deposit of GPF contributions etc in CCA – Case of Gujrat and other Circles. Letter No.-TF-11/11, dt-05-11-2018. Click Here,
- Holding of LICEs to the Cadres of Telecom Technicians and Junior Engineer (T) – reg. Letter No.-TF-14/2(d), dt-02-11-2018. Click Here,
- Denial of regularisation of “Reserved Trained Pool staff” against vacancies – reg. Letter No.-TF-26/6, dt-02-11-2018. Click Here,
- Non payment of GPF Withdrawal_advance to staff
- Introduction of “Term Group Scheme” in BSNL – reg. Letter No.-TF-16/3(b), dt-29-10-2018. Click Here,
- Enhancement of contribution for superannuation benefit for directly recruited BSNL employees – reg. Letter No.-TF-11/10(b), dt-29-10-2018. Click Here,
- Secretary DOT to meet AUAB leaders on 2.11.2018 : Click here.
- Consumer Price Index for the month of September 2018 is 301.