- Minutes of the meeting regarding “Revival/Restructuring of BSNL and MTNL” chaired by Principal Secretary to PM at 1530 hrs on 20-08-2019. Letter No.-PMO ID No.-180/31/C/07/2019-ES.I, dt-22-08-2019. Click Here
- PMO hangs up on BSNL-MTNL merger plan for now : Click here.
- PMO allows 4G airwaves, VRS; Cabinet nod imminent : Click here.
- Hon’ble Shri Arvind Sawant, Minister, HI&PE writes to Hon’ble Shri Amit Shah, Home Minister & Chairman, GOM on Revival of BSNL, MTNL; Requests reconsideration of the 2 decisions viz., dropping the proposals of merger of BSNL and MTNL and formation of SPV: Click here.
- LICE to the cadres of JE, TT kept in abeyance : Click here.
- AUAB gives call for Demonstration on 21.8.2019 prostesting the proposed move of the BSNL Board to reduce Retirement age from 60 to 58.
This proposal is against the terms and conditions for absorption in BSNL : Click here for the record of discussions of the meeting held on 2.1.2001.
- Poster for 8th Membership Verification (English & Hindi):- Click Here
- Reduction of retirement age from 60 to 58 – hold protest lunch hour demonstrations throughout the country tomorrow the 21.08.2019. The AUAB has learnt reliably that the BSNL Board of Directors meeting is going to be held tomorrow the 21.08.2019, in which they are going to give approval for reducing the retirement age of BSNL employees from 60 to 58. We have been hearing for the past few months, about the proposal of the government to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58. This is totally against the commitment given by the Union Cabinet in the year 2000, that government rule will be applicable so far as the retirement of BSNL employees is concerned. In view of this, we have to strongly protest the move of the BSNL Board to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58. Hence, the AUAB calls upon the entire Executives and Non-Executives of BSNL to hold lunch hour demonstrations tomorrow to protest against the proposed move of the BSNL Board to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58.
- PMO may go ahead with BSNL, MTNL revival package : Click here.
- BSNL-MTNL revival plan – PMO to hold a meeting on revival of BSNL, MTNL today.
- Stagnation of employees in BSNL – reg. Letter No.-TF-9/4(c), dt-17-08-2019.Click Here
- Applicability of CCS (Pension) Rule, 1972 on employees put on training prior to 1st January, 2004 – reg. Letter No.-TF-24/4, dt-08-08-2019. Click Here
- CDA Rules and facts:- Click Here
AUAB call for Lunch hour demonstration on 7.8.2019.
(1) Honour the commitments given by the Union Cabinet in the year 2000, to ensure BSNL’s financial viability.
(a) Extend immediate financial support to BSNL, for the maintenance of the services.
(b) Extend soft loan to BSNL for it’s capital expenditures.
(2) Remove the total ban imposed on capital expenditure by BSNL. Allow field units to carry out capital expenditure, were revenue is assured.
(3) No retrenchment. Honour the commitment given on job security at the time of formation of BSNL.
(4) Stop repressive actions for even legitimate trade union activities.