- All the Circle/District Secretaries are requested to organize massive Lunch Hour Demonstration on 26-07-2017, for settlement of 3rd PRC to BSNL employees. Kindly co-ordinate with our alliance partners to make the programme success and wear black Badges on 27-07-2017, while on duty.
- Guidelines for 3rd PRC in respect of non-executive employees – reg. Letter No.-TF-9/9(c), dt-25-07-2017. Click Here
Meeting of Joint Committee to suggest change in Designation of left out Non-Executive Cadres – Postponement of meeting reg. Letter No.-2-4/2007/Restg/Vol.III, dt-24-07-2017. Click Here
3rd PRC : Cabinet clears 15% Pay hike for CPSE employees (further details awaited) : Click here.
BSNL Sports and Cultural Board meeting was held on 14.07.2017 at BSNL CO,New Delhi. In absence of CMD BSNL, Director (HR) presided over the meeting. Decisions of the meeting are as under:- 1) Recruitments under sports quota (ratio of men and women 60: 40) will be put on fast track. 2) Recruitment will be done for National meets. Promotion and increment pending will be processed on fast track. 3) All India event total 8. 4) In AIBSNL tournament, rates of breakfast and lunch revised to 75 and Rs.125. 5) Kit money enhanced to AIBSNL meet Rs.3,000/- and for PSU Rs.4,000/. 6) Honorarium for circle treasurer increased to Rs.4,000/-. 7) Corporate sports fund increased to 2.5 Crs. 8) Refreshment allowance increased to Rs.300/-.
- Grant of the facility of ‘Deduction of Union subscription’ to all the applicant unions in BSNL – FAQs regarding. Click Here
- Revision of Labour Rates BSNL Ltr.No.:2-2/2016-WS&I Date:19.07.2017 Click Here
- Pay fixation orders n respect of employees BSNL. No.48-12/2017-Pen(B) dated:19.07.2017 Click Here
- Balance in GPF will earn interest at the rate of 7.8% from 1.7.2017 to 30.9.2017 which is 0.1% less than the previous quarter: Click here.
Pensionary benefits. BSNL endorsement No.48-11/2017-Pen (B) Dated 13.07.2017 Click Here
- Com. N.J.Bhatia C.S. Guj.Cir., Com.K.R.Parmar Assi. Cir. Sec. Guj. Cir., Com. P.K.Mistry C.Tresurer Guj. Cir.,Com. A.S.Solanki Dist. Sec. Ahmedaba, Com. P.G.Barot Dis. President Ahmedabad and other officer bearers of Gujarat circle union visited Venue of Unions and associations who were sitting on one day hunger fast for 3rd PRC in BSNL at Telecom Bhavan,C.G.Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad to Extend solidarity as decided by National forum of BSNL unions and associations. Ahmedabad click Here Click Here
- Com. H.R.Tiwari C.P. Guj.Cir., Com. Deshmukh Assi.Cir.Sec.Guj.Cir., and other officer bearers of Vadodra TelecomDist. union visited Venue of Unions and associations who were sitting on one day hunger fast for 3rd PRC in BSNL at G.M.Office Vadodra to Extend solidarity as decided by National forum of BSNL unions and associations.
- Amendment in BSNL Employees Transfer policy.ltr.No. No 6-112007-Restg Vol-II (pt) Dated: 7th July,2o17 Click Here
- Issue of orders which have a bearing on Pension and pensionary benefits. DOT Ltr.No.40-12/2014-Pen(T)(Pt) Dtd.04.07.2017 Click Here
- Regarding verification of eligibility based on Date of Appointment in respect of JTOs who appeared & passed LDCE-2015 held on 21.06.2015. No.2-16/2013-Pers.II Dtd.10.07.2017. Click Here
- The National Forum of BSNL union and associations has decided to extend solidarity and support to the programme of one day fast, which is being held in name of All Union/Associations on 13th July 2017. Hence all the Circle/District Secretaries are requested to visit the venue of fast and extend solidarity.
- Pay fixation matters relating to BSNL employees- Issue of increment on regular promotion to a scale – DOT Circular : Click here.
Com.D.Gnaniah, Former Secretary General, NFPTE, expired this morning at the age of 96, at Coimbatore. We dip our banner in salute and respect to the great leader.