- AUAB gives call for Lunch hour demonstartion on 4.12.2019 demanding immediate payment of October and November salary. Also demands that there should not be any discrimination in payment of salary between ITS officers on deputation and BSNL Employees : Click here.
- October and November Salary of ITS Officers working in BSNL : On 29.11.2019, Hon’ble Delhi High Court has ordered that the Salary of ITS officers for October & November 2019, all their Personal Claims, all recoveries made from their salary and contributions like Pension Contributions are to be settled before 5.12.2019.
- Consumer Price Index (IW) for October 2019 : The AI CPI (IW) for October 2019 increased by 3 points and stood at 325. Even if there is no increase in CPI for November, the IDA payable from 1.1.2020 will be 156.5, i.e., an increase of 4.5%. Plus or Minus 2 points will result in an IDA increase of 5 or 3.9 %, respectively.
- Rajya Sabha – Reply to Sri M.Shanmugam, MP and General Secretary, LPF.
Question : The Government has announced VRS to BSNL Employees. BSNL was supposed to revise wages for its Employees from 1.1.2017. But it has not been done.
Has the BSNL Management any proposal to give benefit of Wage revision by merging basic wage and DA to the willing employees who have opted for VRS?
Reply : Wage revision is an option available. But i would like the Honourable Member and the House to know where we are finding it difficult to pay salary becuase of these things, let me first revive it. Once revival is there, surely, there is an option to be explored. But presently, my whole stress is upon reviving BSNL and MTNL, infusing funds and also VRS which i am focussing on.
No proposal to reduce Retirement Age – Government in Parliament : Click here.
- Transfer liability of SSA Cadre staff will remain unchanged even after consolidations of SSAs into Business Area. Letter No.-4-2/2014-Restg.(Vol.III), dt-01-02-2016. Click Here
- Corporate office issued partial modification order in respect of Sr. No.-2&3 of the FAQs (Part – 2), dt-22-11-2019. F. No.-1-15/2019-PAT (BSNL)-Part, dt-26-11-2019. Click Here
- Meeting with the GM(SR):- The union leaders met the GM(SR) and mentioned the following issues for bringing into the notice of the Director (HR)/CMD BSNL. (1) Salary of all staff alongwith ITS personnel be paid urgently. There should not be discrimination to prevent industrial unrest. (2) The clarifications issued by Director (HR) in his message dated 23rd November, 2019 on pension issues need to be notified by DOT/DOP. (3) Some Circles/SSAs have started transfers of the staff. The Director (HR) agreed on 18-11-2019 that the union will be consulted in evolving the procedure. The employees who have withdrawn their options for VRS are also being transferred to create fears. This is against assurance of CMD/Director (HR).
- Why salary of BSNL staff will be held up? The Honourable Delhi high court on 18th November 2019 has ordered in ITSA petition that salary and perks of employees should not be held up. Management is contemplating to pay salary of ITS personnel alone. It will be unfair. Salary of all staff should not be held up and payment be made. Click Here
- Message from Director (HR) on BSNL VRS 2019 : Click here.
- Need for an Amendment in Rule 37 A – Com.Pattabi : Click here.
- Rule 37A and BSNL VRS 2019 – Com.Pattabi : Click here.