- Data furnished by Management to staff side in connection with the discussion on payment of PLI for the year 2015-16. The staff side pointed out that the revenue collected from service may be furnished for the year 2015-16 for better understanding the contribution of workers to the Company. Click Here,
- The DOT/Govt of India has introduced a Indian Digital Communication policy and circulated it to seek the public opinion, please go though it and if any comment there on please send it though firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Here,
- Immunity from Transfer to Office Bearers of Unions/Associations : Corporate Office seek details about the immunity facility if availed by any of the present Office Bearer in the past : Click here.
- Wrong perception in granting pay scale on promotion under NEPP 1st upgradation. – Case of Shri S.M. Maru O.S. Bharuch under GM, WTR Ahmadabad. Letter No.-TF-07, dt-17-05-2018. Click Here,
- Corporate Office letter to all the CGMs, regarding Compassionate Ground Appointment. Ltr.No.268/SCT/2017/Estt.-IV Dtd.16.05.2018. Click Here,
- PLI Joint Committee Meeting:- Meeting held under chairmanship of Shri. Ashutosh Gupta G.M.(Restg),GM (SR), Sr.GM(Estt), GM(Rectt) GM(EF) were present from Management side, NFTE was represented by G.S. and Com. K.S.Kulkarni. A detail discussion held for payment of adhoc PLI the F/Y 2015-16. In the meeting Management side supplied the data related to Staff strength, Service Connections in r/o Land line,Broad Band, FTTH, Mobile and leased line and also reported income and loss for the respective year but increase in service revenue was not given in the statement, hence it is decided to hold another meeting for which date will be fixed later with consultation with staff side.
- Meeting of Committee constituted to recommend change of designation of left out cadres:- Meeting held under chairmanship of Shri. Ashutosh Gupta G.M.(Restg),GM (SR), Sr.GM(Estt), GM(Rectt), were present from Management side, NFTE was represented by G.S. and Com. Mahvir Singh Secretary (CHQ). The designation of TOAs of all the four streams and Chargeman of Telecom factories, Draftsman of Telecom Factory/Civil/Electrical were approved by management committee for which administrative order will be issued shortly. For other left out 19 Group ‘D’ cadre and cadre covering under NE-4 to NE-6 it was agreed to discuss the issue further. The next meeting in this regard will take place on 31.05.2018.
- Revision of minimum daily wage of workmen w.e.f. 01-04-2018 based on consumer price index P/E 31-12-2017. Click Here,
- Recruitment in the Cadre of Telecom Technician (erstwhile Telecom Mechanic) against 50% outside quota – reg. Letter No.-TF-14/2(d), dt-11-05-2018. Click Here,
- Request to form bilateral committee for wage revision for non-executive staff. Letter No.-TF-9/9-c, dt-11-05-2018 to Director (HR). Click Here,
- Meeting of Joint Committee for Change of Designation of left out Non-Executive Employees in BSNL. Letter No.-2-4/2007/Restg/Vol III, dt-08-05-2018. Click Here,
- Decisions in the meeting of AUAB:- The meeting of All Unions and Associations held on 08-05-2018 under the Chairmanship of Com. C. Singh, G.S, NFTE (BSNL), has decided as under:- (1) Writ petition will be filed in Delhi High Court against the formation of Tower Company. (2) All India convention will be held at Delhi against the formation of Tower Company in the month of June, 2018.
- Upgradation of Sr. Accountants and the revival of pay scale – reg. Letter No.-TF-24/(h), dt-09-05-2018. Click Here,
Discrepancies in JE LICE Exam : President and General Secretary met GM (Rectt) and handed over a letter mentioning the discrepancies in JE LICE Question Paper : Click here.
Hold Street Corner meetings from 7th to 11th May, 2018:- Click Here,
JE LICE Results : President met GM(Rectt) and drew her attention relating to discrepancies in the answers of recently held JE LICE. She readily agreed to consider these discrepancies. The CHQ will furnish consolidated details shortly to BSNL.
Consumer Price Index for March 2018 : The CPI(IW) for March 2018 stood stagnant at 287.