- Pension of provisional pensioners – regarding. Letter No.-48-10/2017-Pen(B), dt-27-02-2018. Click Here,
- Method of membership verification for granting recognition to unions/associations of BSNL employees. File No.-BSNL/20-4/SR/2018, dt-15-03-2018.Click Here,
- Sanction of final welfare grant. Letter No.-13-01/2017/BSNL (WL), dt-16-03-2018.Click Here,
- List of office bearers elected in 5th All India Conference at Amritsar. Letter No.-TF-1/2(AIC), dt-19-03-2018.Click Here,
- Resume of inaugural cum open session function of 5th AIC at Amritsar (Punjab):- Click Here,
- Extension of benefits to DR JEs selected as JTOs through GATE – Clarification : Click here.
- , BSNL’s audio message to the All India Conference of NFTE – BSNL : Click here.
Attend the National executive council dtd 13/03/2018 and 5th All IndiaConference dtd. 14/03/2018 to 16/03/2018 Com. N.J.Bhatia Circle sec. Guj Circle, Com. H.R.Tiwari President Gujarat Circle , Com. K.R.Parmar Assi. Circle Sec. Gujarat Circle , Com. P.K.Mistry Circle Tresurer Gujarat circle and other deligates in all SSA. see photo1 photo2 photo3 photo4 photo5
Implementation of Supreme Court Judgment on recovery of excess/ wrongful payments made to employees in BSNL – clarification : Click here.
Provision of cash reimbursement in lieu of brief case/tool bags to non-executives staff. Letter No.-TF-19/1, dt-07-03-2018. Click Here,
- NFTE BSNL CIRCLE WISHES A HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY.
- Instructions on retention of original documents like mark sheet, community certificate, etc in respect of Directly Recruited JTOs.JEs – reg : Click here.
- Meeting with CGM (NGN):- Both the recognized unions were invited for a meeting to consider the proposal of management for outsourcing of customer service centers of BSNL. The NFTE (BSNL) was represented by Com. Chandeshwar Singh, G.S. and Com. K.S. Kulkarni, Secretary CHQ. Shri Anil Jain CGM(NGN) placed the view of management and requested the staff side to consider to outsource at least three CSCs in each zone as sample and on experimental basis. Staff side opposed the view of management to outsource the CSCs and sought an input from management regarding detail of staff posted/working in CSCs with Cadre and age profile. The CGM (NGN) assured to supply the information to staff side and then it was agreed to hold another meeting on 26-03-2018 at 11.00 a.m.
- 5th AIC at Amritsar:- Weather expectation – Dear Comrades it may be little bit cold at morning/late evening and at night, hence all delegates/visitors are requested to bring a light weight full body shawl or very thin blanket with them as it will not be supplied by the reception committee. All circle and District Secretaries kindly take care of it, so that the message should reach to all the participants.
- NFTE strongly oppose the proposal of BSNL head quarter issued to the General Secretary NFTE (BSNL) vide letter No.-BSNL/39-1/SR/2018, dt-01-03-2018 to reduce the annual outdoor ceiling for reimbursement of medical allowance to 12 days for all serving and retired employees and also opposed the proposal mentioned in para (b) to withdraw the facility of reimbursement of retired employees if they reside in city where CGHS facility is in existence. Click Here,
- Confirmation in the Cadres of TOA(G)/TOA(TG) ——- furnishing of information regarding. Letter No.-250-10/2009-Pers/Estt-III, dt-01-03-2018. Click Here,
BSNL proposes to reduce annual ceiling for OD treatment to 12 days Pay + DA for serving employees from 1.4.2018 and to withdraw medical allowance without voucher facility to retired employees residing in places where CGHS facility is available : Click here.
Work according to Rule deferred till 30.4.2018 : In view of the meeting had with Hon’ble MOSC and assurances given for the settlement of demands, the Work according to rule observed is deferred till 30.4.2018 : Click here.
Consumer Price Index for January 2018 : The CPI(IW) increased by 2 points and stood at 288 in January 2018 when compared to December 2017.
The difference in IDA from April 2018 won’t be much. (Likely to be between minus 0.3% to plus 1.3% for a swing of 3 points)
Special CL for All India Conference of NFTE BSNL at Amritsar : Click here.