* BSNL’s FY 16 operating profit soars to Rs 3,855 crore : Click here.
- National Executive Committee Meeting at Calicut (Kozhikode) On 13th &14th of Feb 2017 is limited to only for all India Office bearers/circle Secretaries and Permanent Invitees, since limited accommodation is available at Calicut (Kozhikode). Kindly co-operate with reception committee to avoid inconvenience.
- One day strike on 15-12-2016 against formation of Subsidiary Tower Company – Poster –English & Hindi. Click Here
Provisional Promotion orders in r/o JAO Departmental candidates : Click here for orders. …List.
JAO LICE : Provisional Promotion orders to be issued to officials who are completing JAO Training after obtaining an undertaking : Click here.
* One Day Strike against formation of Tower Subsidiary : In the All Unions/Associations meeting held yesterday, it was decided to conduct one day Dharna on 25.11.2016 and one day strike on 15.12.2016 against formation of Tower subsidiary. Our alliance partners TEPU, SEWA & BTEU also participated in the meeting.
* JAO LICE : Promotion orders not to be issued to officials sent for JAO Training till the Committee constituted for scrutinising the discrepancies in JAO LICE Exam submits its report :Click here.
* NFTE writes to Management seeking 7th CPC Rules on DCRG, etc be made applicable to absorbed BSNL employees : Click here.
* JAO LICE results : NFTE writes to Director (HR)/(F) requesting to consider promoting next qualified candidates since sufficient number of TTAs (now JEs) have qualified in JAO LICE as well as in JTO LICE and a few such candidates are not choosing JAO : Click here.
NFTE has written to Director (Finance) seeking stoppage of maintaining 2 basic pays ( 68.8% & 78.2) for BSNL employees consequent to sanctioning of HRA, Skill/Professional Upgradation allowances on 78.2% IDA based pay : Click here.
* NFTE has written to DPE and DOT seeking early issue of policy/guidelines for 3rd Wage Revision to Non Executives of BSNL: Click here.
* Com Islam, President met Director (HR) today and discussed about discrepencies in the Question Paper for the JTO LICE held on 24.9.2016 and sought review. Director (HR) responded positively.
* Timely payment of Leave Encashment on Superannuation, VRS, etc : Click here.
Merit List for the JTO LICE held on 24.9.2016 : Click here.